Post by razorbackredneck on Sept 12, 2019 14:48:41 GMT -6
@gordo I apologize that you weren't happy. But I hope you did have a nice meal at Pizza hut. This group lost a very dear and sweet lady earlier this year. She helped start STO Back in 2008. We are all volunteers. No one gets paid. This is a really small number of folks that like to get together once a year to ride and hang out with each other. We come to have a good time. This is not Amerivespa or Sturgis. For the most part we don't really have a strict routine. I know myself I come here to get away from the daily routines. Yes at Pizza hut was a last minute decision by me. I came in yesterday with a raging headache. I took a couple of pain pills and a nap. I unfortunately overslept and didn't wake up until 5:30pm. So I made the decision for pizza hut at their location. Pizza hut did a great job for a last minute decision. I'm sorry we couldn't make you happy. But we are trying to regroup from the loss of Tresssa Grammer. I had people to step up and help me out which was a blessing. We just want everyone to enjoy their time here. Because each and everyone of you folks drive a good distance. This is everyones vacation time and kick back time. If you will see me before you leave. I will be more than happy to refund your registration fee. But you may stay and enjoy the time we have left at the rally. When you do head home. I wish you a very safe travel back to your loved ones. Thanks. Lance
BurgieBridgewater32: I won't be coming to Arkansas this Year, hopefully by STO 2021, we all are vaccinated and ready to ride.
Jul 11, 2020 12:38:00 GMT -6
jpowell692: Sorry about the cancelation. How do I request a refund?
Jul 12, 2020 8:37:48 GMT -6
kwajman: I will be there riding unless the state closes the roads if anyone's interested.
Jul 13, 2020 10:58:44 GMT -6
TR8TR: I'm going to make the ride to Eureka. It's not cancelled in my mind so it must still exist. kwajman My thinking is maybe half will come anyways. I'll be at Kettle in the tent with cold wine, hot coffee and room temperature whisky. Bring your own cup.
Jul 13, 2020 20:51:17 GMT -6
Haskell Sheeks: Is anyone monitoring or putting current information on the website?
Jul 13, 2020 21:19:10 GMT -6
Haskell Sheeks: Is anyone monitoring or posting information on the website? We really need updated information from the governing personnel about the future of STO. I know this year’s rally is cancelled but would like to know if there is leadership planning for future yea
Jul 13, 2020 21:22:31 GMT -6
jim: Yep agreed however Tressa was really the main communicator be it in the forum or listing with other sites. This is not something I feel equipped for and one thing I was hoping to visit with others about at the rally this year.
Jul 14, 2020 0:55:32 GMT -6
TR8TR: JIM will you be in Eureka for the rally dates this year?
Jul 14, 2020 12:37:09 GMT -6
llewopj692: I'm thinking of staying over from the maxie scooter rally in Harrison AR the prior week to ride the Eureka Springs area. Will anyone else be there?
Jul 15, 2020 21:18:52 GMT -6
TR8TR: 692...Coming up form Baton Rouge area. Fri.11th Sat.12th in Odessa, MO World of Outlaws racing prior to riding back to Eureka on Sunday for STO. I should plan passing thru Harrison on the way up see if there's any latchers want to come with..
Jul 16, 2020 14:26:41 GMT -6
razorbackredneck: Hey Haskell. STO 2021 will be September 13th--18th 2021 as of now. The planning will be done as time goes on. This year was unfortunately different. Because of this pandemic.
Jul 19, 2020 20:35:22 GMT -6
razorbackredneck: Hopefully things will be better for everyone in 2021. Looking forward to a rally. The ones that's already paid for this year will carry over to 2021.
Jul 19, 2020 20:37:58 GMT -6
razorbackredneck: We'll have an agenda of things to do for each day.
Jul 19, 2020 20:39:54 GMT -6
razorbackredneck: For STO 2021. Everyone stay safe.
Jul 19, 2020 20:41:01 GMT -6
jim: Hey back TR8TR We are still deciding about the route to and from the rally this year we might head over to Elephant rocks state park, then Mammoth springs, then over to Eureka Springs. or possibly down to Wilhelmina for a night, Mt.Magazine park then EK.
Jul 20, 2020 19:27:38 GMT -6
jim: Or we may just ride straight down on Sunday evening. Who knows We will have to make our minds up by the first of September to alter the room reservations we have a room booked from Sep 13-19.
Jul 20, 2020 19:29:21 GMT -6
jim: Planning a 3 day ride down to Eureka Springs with Marla and a friend. July 31st. thru? The weather looks pretty OK for Friday night- Tuesday or Wednesday. We did a 200 mile trip this weekend and it was nice but short. our friend has a new spider.
Jul 27, 2020 4:37:55 GMT -6
Haskell Sheeks: Thank you for the information. I haven’t checked here in a couple weeks. Looking forward to next year.
Aug 2, 2020 19:29:17 GMT -6